Sunday, February 3, 2008

The time is here

Friends, the time is almost at hand. We go to the polls Tuesday as one of 21 Republican states taking part in Super Tuesday.

I have not seen any polls for Oklahoma. In my former state, Missouri, it appears that Gov. Romney, McCain & Huckabee are in a virtual three-way heat. I'm glad I took time to e-mail all the GOP leaders I could think of in Missouri (and Oklahoma). I don't know if the e-mails swayed anyone, but at least I gave it a shot.

I urge other Mitt backers to do all the can during the remaining time between now and the close of polls on Tuesday. Some polls (like the Fox News poll) makes it sound like Mitt will be lucky to be in second place after Tuesday. Many, like the Rassmussen Poll, show he & McCain in a virtual tie overall and Mitt leading in California. And, of course, polling has been very, very off the mark this time around.

Let's be sure and get out to vote and make one last surge.

No comments: